Antoine Destutt de Tracy
Antoine Louis Claude Destutt de Tracy (20 July 1754â9 March 1836), a French philosopher and economist, is worthy of attention as a contributor to French liberal thought in the tradition of Condillac. Tracy's deductive methodology, his liberal approach to governmental affairs, and his subjectivism qualify him as a proto-Austrian economist who enjoyed considerable influence not only in France but also around the world. He had also influence on American Jeffersonian thought.
- Destutt Tracy at Mises.org
- Antoine Destutt de Tracy at Wikipedia
- Antoine-Louis Destutt de Tracy at WikibĂ©ral (French; see translation)
- The Economics of Destutt de Tracy by Timothy D. Terrell
- Life and Works of Antoine Louis Claude, Comte Destutt de Tracy
- A Treatise on Political Economy by Destutt Tracy