From Mises Wiki, the global repository of classical-liberal thought
Welcome to Mises Wiki's Community portal! This is a general listing of easy things you can do to get involved in this project.
Create and improve articles
- Economic history: An overview of the economic history project here on the Mises Wiki plus some identified economic history items that could use your assistance.
- Anniversaries: We need entries for the "This week in history" section of the main page. Find out how to add them here!
- MisesWiki:Development: Information to get volunteers started with improvements to the Mises.org website.
- Cleanup: Interested in helping clean up the wiki? Here are a few examples of ways to help:
Help for beginners
- Ask any general questions you have at the Mises Commons.
- Questions specific to a particular article can be raised on the particular article's talk page: click the "discussion" tab at the top.
- To do a test edit, use the sandbox.
- For general help, see help pages, especially how to get started.
- There's also a video tutorial on Youtube.
- Join in the Mises Wiki discussion at either of two places:
- Meetups: Find groups of libertarians, anarchists, and others influenced by the Austrian School near you, or add your group to the list.