From Mises Wiki, the global repository of classical-liberal thought
Absolutism (or absolutization) is the act, state or condition of unlimited and unconditional power or sovereignty.
See also: Totalitarianism
- ↑ Percy L. Greaves, Jr. . "Mises Made Easier ", 1974. Referenced 2014-06-19.
- "Mercantilism as the Economic Aspect of Absolutism" by Murray N. Rothbard, May 2010
- "Louis XIV: Apogee of Absolutism" by Murray N. Rothbard, July 2010
- "English Absolutism and the Great Chain of Being" by Murray N. Rothbard, August 2010
- "Jean-Baptiste Colbert" by Murray N. Rothbard, May 2010
- The Road to Absolutism by Joseph L. Call, March 1956
- Absolutism at Wikipedia