From Mises Wiki, the global repository of classical-liberal thought
- United States lost the top-tier AAA credit rating.
- The US debt limit is raised by $2.1 trillion.
- Ron Paul announces that he will run for President of the United States.
- Osama bin Laden is killed in a raid on his residence in Pakistan.
- France, the United Kingdom, and the United States attack Libya.
- January 30, 2012: 1000th article created, Crime
- October 5, 2011: 900th article created, Case probability
- July 6, 2011: 800th article created, Antarctica
- May 19, 2011: 700th article created, The Mystery of Banking
- March 3, 2011: 600th article created, Benjamin Tucker
- January 27, 2011: 500th article created, Second Amendment to the US Constitution
- January 26, 2011: Interview by Jeffrey Tucker of Dick Clark is released
- December 12, 2010: 400th article created, Taxation
- November 16, 2010: 300th article created, J. Neil Schulman
- November 11, 2010: Public notice on Mises Blog, with video introduction
- November 5, 2010: Mises Wiki founded