From Mises Wiki, the global repository of classical-liberal thought
A fee is the price one pays as remuneration for services.
Fee may also refer to:
- Failure of exchange entitlements (FEE)
- Fief, also known as "fee", land granted by a feudal lord to his vassal
- Fee simple, an estate in land in common law; see also, Fee tail, an obsolete term in common law
- Fiefdom, in the European feudal system
FEE may refer to:
- Fédération des Experts Comptables Européens, the representative organisation for the accountancy profession in Europe
- Foundation for Economic Education, the first modern think tank established in the United States
- Foundation for Educational Excellence, now known as the Alameda Education Foundation
- Foundation for Environmental Education, a non-profit organisation responsible for environmental programmes such as Eco-Schools and Blue Flag beaches
- Free Education for Everyone, a student campaign group in Ireland fighting the reintroduction of third-level fees
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.