From Mises Wiki, the global repository of classical-liberal thought
Pollution, that is, the contamination of air, water and soil with harmful substances, is often used as an example of a tragedy of the commons and aggression against other people's property..
- Pollution at Wikipedia
- Pollution Controls by Robert W. Crandall at The Concise Encyclopedia of Economics
- Law, Property Rights, and Air Pollution
- Pollution and Government Failure in China by Eric M. Staib, June 2010
- The Cairo Garbage Calamity by Anders Mikkelsen, May 2010
- Why Socialism Causes Pollution by Thomas J. Dilorenzo, March 1992