Template:Citation Style documentation/editor
From Mises Wiki, the global repository of classical-liberal thought
- editor-last: Surname of editor. Do not wikilink—use editor-link instead. Where the surname is usually written first—as in Chinese—or for corporate authors, simply use editor-last to include the same format as the source. Aliases: editor-last, editor1-last, editor, editors.
- editor-first: Given or first names of editor, including title(s); example: Firstname Middlename or Firstname M. or Dr. Firstname M., Sr. Do not wikilink—use editor-link instead. Aliases: editor-first, editor1-first.
- OR: for multiple editors, use editor1-first, editor1-last through editor4-first, editor4-last for up to four editors.
- editor-link: Title of existing Wikipedia article about the editor—not the editor's website; do not wikilink. Aliases: editor-link, editor1-link.
- OR: for multiple editors, use editor1-link through editor4-link.
- If authors: Authors are first, followed by the included work, then "In" and the editors, then the main work.
- If no authors: Editors appear before the included work; a single editor is followed by "ed."; multiple editors are followed by "eds."; more than three editors will be followed by "et al., eds."