From Mises Wiki, the global repository of classical-liberal thought
Terrorism is politically-motivated violence.
- "Is Terrorism Good for the Economy?" by William L. Anderson, September 2001
- "Anarchism and Terrorism in the 1890s" by Jeff Riggenbach, October 2010, also as an audio
- Princeton Economist Says Lack of Civil Liberties, Not Poverty, Breeds Terrorism by David Wesse, July 2007
- "War Without Consequence? Absurd." by Doug Bandow, May 2007
- "Why This Gigantic "Intelligence" Apparatus?" by Robert Higgs, June 2013
- Terrorism at Wikipedia