Jörg Guido Hülsmann
Jörg Guido Hülsmann (born May 18, 1966) is a professor of economics at the University of Angers in France and adherent of the Austrian School. He has edited six books and is the author of The Ethics of Money Production and Mises: The Last Knight of Liberalism. He has translated several renowned economics books into German and written many articles in English, French, and German. He is a contributor to scholarly journals such as the Quarterly Journal of Austrian Economics, The Independent Review, Procesos de Mercado, and the Journal of Markets and Morality, as well as to magazines and newspapers such as La Tribune (France), Finanz und Wirtschaft (Switzerland), Le Temps (Switzerland), Wiener Zeitung (Austria), and eigentümlich frei (Germany).
Professor Hülsmann is the director of the Austrian Research Seminar in Paris.
- Kritik der Dominanztheorie (1993) Critique of F. Perroux's Theory of Dominant Economies
- Logik der Währungskonkurrenz (1996) The Logic of Currency Competition
- Ordnung und Anarchie: Essays über Wirtschaft, Politik und Kultur (2007) Social Order and Anarchy: Essays on Economics, Politics and Culture.
- Mises: The Last Knight of Liberalism (Auburn, Alabama: Ludwig von Mises Institute, 2007), xvi+1143 pages, ISBN 978-1-933550-18-3.
- The Ethics of Money Production. (2008), ISBN 978-1-933550-09-1.
- Deflation and Liberty. (2008), ISBN 978-1-933550-35-0.
- Property, Freedom, and Society: Essays in Honor of Hans-Hermann Hoppe. (2009), ISBN 978-1-933550-52-7.