It would be nice to have more examples of malinvestment, especially from the last crisis. Here's one rather sad amateur video on the real estate collapse in Southern California. There's gotta be more out there, right? Pestergaines 07:40, 20 January 2011 (CST)
- Added at least two formal analogies and made a section that could house further examples. Pestergaines 09:57, 25 January 2011 (CST)
- This could be milked for something + the article.
- But this is a perfect malinvestment example. Will quote from it later if nobody else does.
- Another nice piece and some follow-up analysis. Pestergaines 08:22, 14 February 2011 (CST)
- Very interesting: "A Study of Real Estate Markets in Declining Cities" by James R. Follain. Pestergaines 08:26, 17 February 2011 (CST)
- If someone wants to research the housing situation in the US, check the American Housing Survey Pestergaines 08:14, 22 February 2011 (CST)
- 'Tower of David', an unfinished skyscraper inhabited by squatters in Caracas, Venezuela. Pestergaines 17:04, 3 March 2011 (CST)
- Empirical Evidence for the Austrian Business Cycle Theory summarizes numerous studies on the empirical evidence for ABCT and malinvestment. Pestergaines (talk) 14:03, 29 July 2012 (MSD)
- Athens Olympics Venues In Decay 8 Years After 2004 Games. Pestergaines (talk) 16:09, 14 November 2012 (MSK)