Frank Shostak is an adjunct scholar of the Ludwig von Mises Institute and a frequent contributor to Mises.org. His consulting firm, Applied Austrian School Economics, provides in-depth assessments and reports of financial markets and global economies.
- AAS Economics, Frank Shostak's consulting firm website
- Frank Shostak at Mises.org
- AEN: Real-World Economics: An Interview with Frank Shostak, Fall 1999
- Interview with Frank Shostak by Jeffrey Tucker, September 2008
- Today’s Interview with Frank Shostak by Jeffrey Tucker, October 2008