The Economics and Ethics of Private Property
From Mises Wiki, the global repository of classical-liberal thought
Not to be confused with The Ethics and Economics of Private Property.
|The Economics and Ethics of Private Property|
|Subject(s)||Ethics, Philosophy, Economics|
|Publisher||Kluwer Academic Publishers|
|Publication date||1993 (1st edition)|
265 p. (1st edition)|
418 p. (2nd edition)
The Economics and Ethics of Private Property is an anthology of previously published writings by German-American economist Hans-Hermann Hoppe on the subject of private property.
- Resources page at Mises.org (including full text)
- Excerpt"Argumentation and Self-Ownership"
- "Of Private, Common, and Public Property and the Rationale for Total Privatization" (PDF)(DOC) (republished as Mises Daily here)
- Mises Review: "The Hoppeian Way" by David Gordon, Summer 2006 (republished as Mises Daily here)
- Authors Forum: The Economics and Ethics of Private Property lecture by Hans-Hermann Hoppe, March 2006
- "Austrians and the Private-Property Society" interview of Hans-Hermann Hoppe, 1995