We look forward to working with you on building the most comprehensive, reliable Austrian school encyclopedia in the world. For an introduction to Mises Wiki, click here. If you need help, feel free to ask me on my talk page or go to Mises Wiki:Questions. Please sign your comments on talk pages by typing four tildes (~~~~).
- The ability to select a username of your choice
- The ability to view a list of your contributions and the use of your own personal watchlist to let you to keep track of articles that interest you
- Your own customizable user page and talk page
- The optional ability to receive e-mail messages from other users without revealing your e-mail address
- The ability to rename pages, upload images and other files, and use advanced editing tools
- The eligibility to become an administrator (a user with special tools to help make Mises Wiki run more smoothly)
- The ability to develop an identity and trusted reputation without risking being confused with someone who shares your IP address
This is the discussion page for an anonymous user who has not created an account yet, or who does not use it. We therefore have to use the numerical IP address to identify him/her. Such an IP address can be shared by several users. If you are an anonymous user and feel that irrelevant comments have been directed at you, please create an account or log in to avoid future confusion with other anonymous users.