- This article uses content from the Wikipedia article on LewRockwell.com (edition) under the terms of the CC-by-SA 3.0 license.
LewRockwell.com (often shortened to LRC) is a 501(c)(4) libertarian web magazine operated by Burton Blumert (publisher, died on March 30, 2009), Lew Rockwell (editor-in-chief), Eric Garris (webmaster), and others associated with the Center for Libertarian Studies (CLS); its motto is "anti-state, anti-war, pro-market". Rockwell has commented that off-point association with paleoconservatism has been an unfortunate association of the term "paleolibertarian". Andrew Napolitano in his book Lies the Government Told You has described LewRockwell.com as "the best monitor of government excess in America today."
- "The Principles of LRC". LewRockwell.com. Archived from the original on 2008-03-01. http://web.archive.org/web/20080301150138/http://lewrockwell.com/about.html. Retrieved 2011-04-10.
- Baedeker, Rob (2008-02-25). "The gold standard: A precious metal that's not just an investment but a worldview too". San Francisco Chronicle. http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/g/a/2008/02/25/moneytales.DTL. Retrieved 2011-04-10.
- Johnsson, Kenny (2007-05-25). "Do You Consider Yourself a Libertarian?". Liberal Post. http://www.lewrockwell.com/rockwell/liberal-post-interview.html. Retrieved 2011-04-10.
- Napolitano, Andrew (2010). Lies the Government Told You: Myth, Power, and Deception in American History. Thomas Nelson Inc.. pp. 314. ISBN 9781595552662.
- LewRockwell.com columnists