World War II
World War II (1939â€“45) was a global conflict between many nations, including all the great powers. The war began with Germany's invasion of Poland on September 1, 1939, and the United States entered the war in December 1941 following the attack on Pearl Harbor.
Following the war, Keynesians worried that soldiers returning to the United States would spark a depression. But 1946 saw a boom in the private economy.
- The Great Depression of 1946 by Vedder and Gallaway
- Inconvenient Facts about World War II by David Gordon, May 2008
- History of Money and Banking in the United States: The Colonial Era to World War II by Murray N. Rothbard, 2005
- Documents with the tag: World War II, Mises Institute
- World War II on Wikipedia