For a New Liberty: The Libertarian Manifesto
From Mises Wiki, the global repository of classical-liberal thought
(Redirected from For a New Liberty)
|For a New Liberty: The Libertarian Manifesto|
|Author(s)||Murray N. Rothbard|
For a New Liberty: The Libertarian Manifesto is a book by American economist and historian Murray N. Rothbard, first published in 1973, that helped launch the modern libertarian movement in the United States, and was the first modern free market anarchist manifesto (though both capitalistic and anti-capitalistic theories of free-market anarchism had been advanced by the 19th century individualist anarchists).
- Resources page at Mises.org (including full text)
- Introduction by Llewellyn H. Rockwell, Jr.
- Audiobook read by Jeff Riggenbach (introduction read by Llewellyn H. Rockwell, Jr.)
- Articles, essays and reviews
- "For A New Liberty: Spring 2006" by Mises Institute Store, February 2006