Hello, Matthew, and welcome to the Mises Wiki! Thanks for signing up – we're glad to have you! If you need help getting started, take a look at our help pages.
Community discussion takes place at the MisesWiki Commons, so feel free to post any questions you might have there or on my talk page. Please sign your messages on talk and discussion pages using four tildes (~~~~); this will automatically insert your username and the date. Again, welcome!
And not to worry, you are doing just fine in the wiki, dive in and have fun. Cheers, Pestergaines 12:16, 7 September 2011 (MSD)
Hallo Matthew, congratulations to your victory in the contest! You did quite an end run there. I hope to see you in the next round as well!
Now, if I may be so bold, do you have an account in the Mises Store - and if so, what is the username? We need to send you the prize somehow. :)
(On the side - consider creating a user page with anything that you consider relevant.)
Best regards, Pestergaines 01:28, 5 October 2011 (MSD)
- For the record, Matthew has kindly provided to me the information via email. Prize generation pending... Pestergaines 11:14, 5 October 2011 (MSD)
- Gift certificate has been sent - please confirm. Pestergaines 01:43, 6 October 2011 (MSD)
- Thanks a lot, it has been received. Matthew 02:52, 6 October 2011 (MSD)
- Excellent - enjoy! Pestergaines 03:10, 6 October 2011 (MSD)
|Matthew, for your great efforts in the MisesWiki article improvement drive in September, 2011, I award thee the Improver Barnstar! May you continue to be such a fruitful contributor! Pestergaines 02:33, 17 October 2011 (MSD)|
on book articles
Awesome addition of an article for The Ultimate Foundation of Economic Science. Good stuff. I thought I might let you know about a handy template (of sorts, not an actual wiki template) that I made for creating book articles. You can grab it at my sandbox here. Any time you want to create a book article, you can go there, view the source code and copy and paste it into your article space. It'll save you a lot of time in building the article by entering all the form stuff and you just need to fill it in with the relevant info. Check out any of the works in the literature category for reference.
Book covers can be found here, and uploaded to the Wikimedia Commons so they can be used on this, as well as any other wiki. Check the ones already uploaded in the Books published by the Ludwig von Mises Institute category for reference on what info and categories should be entered.
Congratulations on your contest win! --John James 02:59, 21 October 2011 (MSD)
October contest winner
congratulations, you did it again! I'm very glad you continue to contribute to the Mises Wiki and I hope you'll take part in the next round as well (there should be more competition, too ;) ). Seeing that you already have the requisite barnstar, I can only repeat my thanks for your work. The gift certificate has been already requested, please let us know when it reaches you.
Cheeers, Pestergaines 13:31, 3 November 2011 (MSK)
- Got it thanks a lot! Matthew 21:54, 3 November 2011 (MSK)
do you have any plans to join the current contest? Pestergaines 15:03, 11 November 2011 (MSK)
- Yeah I would definitely be willing to join if more competitors are needed, I just wasn't sure if you would want me involved 3 months in a row. Matthew 03:28, 12 November 2011 (MSK)
- Hi, absolutely! You are both needed and welcome. Please join the fray. :) Pestergaines 17:37, 14 November 2011 (MSK)
November contest winner
congratulations to the third win in a row! The well-deserved honors are all yours (and the gift certificate is in the works, please let us know when it's ready).
You are a great contributor and I hope you will continue to help Mises Wiki grow. You are absolutely welcome to join in the current round (And I'll try to get you more competitors! ;) ) Hope to see more stuff from you!
Pestergaines 18:47, 4 December 2011 (MSK)
- Thanks a lot is has been received! Matthew 21:54, 3 November 2011 (MSK)